What information is collected and how we collect it:
- Personal information such as your name, phone number, email address and postal address can be taken when you enquire about a wedding, book a table by telephone, pay a deposit, pay your bill or sign up to our mailing list.
- We operate CCTV in our venue as informed by the relevant signage
- If you submit a job application or C.V we will collect your personal information (including employment history, qualifications, photo id and reference contact details. You may also choose to give us details of medical conditions & ethnicity data)
- If an incident or accident occurs in our venue you may give us personal information which we may use to investigate the incident and report it to health authorities, law enforcement agencies, our insurers and any suppliers who may be involved. We may also collect names and details of any others in your party for investigation purposes.
- We do not share your personal information with any third party
On occasion we would like to send you an invitation to join us for an open day or event. You may opt out of these invitations should you so wish by emailing us at [email protected]
Collection of information by third party sites:
Our website contains links to other websites whose privacy practices differ to ours. You should check the privacy policies of these third party sites as we have no control of the information that is submitted to or collected by those sites. We are not responsible for any content of these sites nor their retention or sharing of personal data.
Retention period of your personal details:
We shall keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out the purpose for which we collected it and up to 5 years.
This policy will be kept under regular review and updated on this web page. Last updated 12th March 2020